overall the Citi Prestige Credit Card is good for those who travel a lot via flight. Find its features, benefits, pros, cons, joining fees and other charges. To win the loyalty of customers, Citi bank has launched their latest credit cards under the Visa Infinite range called the Citi Prestige Credit Cards. The credit card provides unique benefits to Indian customers on travel, unmatched in any other competitor in this sector. Citi Prestige credit card provides unique travel benefits to frequent travelers on all their travel options.
The Citi Prestige Credit Card is good for those who flight on regular basis for business or office purpose. Otherwise it’s an expensive deal to have a credit card. Have a look to its advantages and disadvantages in detail below:
- Card holder can earn 1 reward point on Rs 100 spent.
- Air Accident Insurance Plan worth Rs 5 Crore
- Card holder can earn 8 reward points on every Rs spent when they use Citi Prestige Credit Card to buy International air flight.
- Awesome gift voucher to stay in all ITC Taj Group hotel.
- Access to VIP lounges in domestic and international airports.
- Vift voucher to use it on Amazon and Flipkart.
- Joining Fees: Rs 20,000/-
- 2% monthly charges, in case of cash withdrawal using credit card, which is like 24% interest rate.
- Over credit limit charge is minimum Rs 500 or 2.5% of the total amount.
Benefits available of Citi Prestige Credit Card
The credit card offers a range of benefits on hotel and flight bookings that provide people who travel to domestic as well as foreign locations. The benefits are available as a number of offers and discounts on a range of special facilities during these travels. The benefits that this credit card provides are as under.
Citi Prestige Credit Card allows the users to earn reward points and convert them into Air Miles that they can use for their other travels. The Air Miles earned will be saved in the reward account of each credit card holder and can be used to purchase the special gifts that are available on Citi Bank reward redeem portal or can be used to purchase air tickets with associated travel partners on their flights, for both international and domestic travels within India.
Citi Bank has official tie ups with IndiGo Airlines and the reward points can also be redeemed to purchase flight tickets from MakeMyTrip and Goibibo.
Each reward point earned will be equal to 4 Air Miles.
There are a number of ways in which users of Citi Prestige credit card can earn reward points from their other travels.
- On purchasing domestic flight tickets, the credit card holders will be awarded 1 reward point on all Rs 100 spent from the credit card. This will be equal to about 4 percent value back on the average amount of flights.
- On all international flights purchased from the Citi Prestige Credit Cards, every Rs 100 spent will earn you 8 reward points, which will value upto 8 percent of the total amount of the flight cost.
- Existing Citigold and Citi Private users will earn an additional 30 percent reward points on all their purchases, apart from the Air Miles that they will earn on their flight bookings.
- All credit card holders will be awarded 10,000 Air Miles as a joining gift.
- All users will get vouchers for stay at all hotels of ITC Taj Group as a token on joining.
- Unlimited access to VIP lounges at all national and international airports.
- An additional stay of one night on an existing booking for four nights with associated partners.
- Access to assistant service on airports.
- Get Gift Voucher from Citi Prestige to use it on Amazon and Flipkart.
- You are entitled for an Air Accident Insurance worth of Rs 5 Crores.
Fees and other charges
The credit card has a joining fees of Rs 20,000, which is covered with the joining benefits worth the same value.
If you travel quiet often, Citi Prestige Credit Card is the ideal option for you. In order you want to apply for your own, please visit the official online application portal.
Check other similar Credit Cards: