Wanted to activate your Sears credit card? There are 03 ways to verify your master card which are Online, by calling Customer Service and by going to nearst Citi Branch. Sears is a 130 year old company that has served customers in a number of different ways. The company started as a mail delivery service and switched to bricks and mortar in some years. Sears has been one of the top grossing stores for a long time as well. The company has now started providing credit card services to their customers.
The credit cards that are provided to customers from Sears have proved to be real financial assets for people due to the flexibility of options and the amazing reward program. Apart from this, they are very easy to use and the constant online and offline updates of the credit card transactions allows customers to be in charge of their finances.
How to Activate Sears Credit Card?
All Sears credit card holders need to activate their credit card after receiving them in order to start using it for their transactions. There are two activation options that are provided by the company to their users.
Activate Your Card Online
The fastest and easiest way that customers can use to activate their Sears Credit Card is through the online account.
- Go to the official page here
- Now enter your Card Number, Name appeared on to the Card and Security Code / CVV Code (mention on back side) and 4 Digit Cardholder’s SSN
- Click on Verify button
Once the correct details are submitted, your card will be activate at same time and thus you can start using it online or offline.
Activate Your Sears Credit Card Over Phone
Another quick method that can be used for activating your Sears Credit card is through the customer care services that can be accessed through phone.
- Call to the customer service of Sears Credit Card by dialing 1(800)589-7327 from your registered mobile number.
- Once your call is connected, you will be asked to provide the date of birth of the credit card holder along with the credit card number of the received card.
- On providing the correct details, the customer care executive will activate your card immediately over phone and you can use it to make your transactions after that.
By Visiting Nearest Branch
If you don’t want to talk to the customer service nor want to use online method to activate the Sears card, then the last option is to visit nearest Citibank. Since the Sears card is powered by the Citibank, thus visiting nearest branch will help.
- Open branch locator page of Citibank here.
- Enter your Zip Code or Area name and hit Enter button.
- Now, you can find the nearest branch of Citibank.
- Visit the branch with your Sears credit card and go to the help-desk.
- Request them to activate your card and the customer support executive will guide for the rest.
Also learn how to activate other credit cards: